- 3/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp corn starch
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 bar of Lindt White Chocolate (or 3/4 cup white chocolate chips)
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Using a stand mixer, combine the butter and sugar. Mix until it is fully combined an creamy
- Add egg, and vanilla and mix on medium for 1 minute
- Add the flour, corn starch, baking soda and salt and mix until you get a nice dough.
- Break up the chocolate bar into bite size pieces using a knife or your hands.
- By hand, mix in the cranberries and white chocolate chunks
- Scoop out onto a lined cookie sheet and bake for 9-10 minutes, or until golden on the outside.
These cookies don't need a long time to bake since they're suppose to be soft. As a rule of thumb, when you think they are done, touch the top of the cookie to see if it is really soft. If so then let them cook for a little while longer.